3. Place and promote human rights on the forefront of all we do, apply support systems that promote peace, gender equality, health, equality, economic development and educational access, socio-economic infrastructure, green housing solutions, awareness regarding the rights of women, children and youth in developing nations and in refugee crisis situations.
4. Broaden the understanding of sustainable socio-economic development and promote the implementation and dissemination of norms, rules and guidelines that apply to this field as well as assess past and existing socio-economic infrastructure and apply sustainable socio-economic green infrastructure that benefits refugees directly and UN Agencies
5. Promote URGC mission and services as well as voice/report on past and present refugee crisis and issues on lack of human rights, human rights violations, housing, food, water, sanitation, power supply, clothing, health, education, human trafficking, child and female abuse, other crimes by or against refugees, development, socio-economic structures or lack off and give a green expression on improving lives of refugees and expression on improvements that can be made by service/support providers. Promoted and expressed through our networks and through our Honorable and Esteemed URGC Ambassadors.
6. Develop, establish, promote, work closely and maintain ‘Sister’ relationships with private organisations and government agencies and UN Agencies for the mutual mission of applying sustainable solutions that increase the life chances of displaced people and vulnerable displaced people, child protection, restoring human rights, creating sustainable green support programs for emergency green housing, permanent green housing, clean water supply, sanitation, electricity, health facilities, educational facilities, vocational facilities for adult learning/training, social and recreational facilities, environmental and ecological impact, local food produce and general socio-economic infrastructure.
7. Work in line with UN Agencies and Governments to help provide realistic economical holistic green support systems that help benefit UN Agencies by helping UN Agencies cut costs, create safer and more secure environments for UN humanitarian voluntary staff/workers, increase efficiency of UN Agencies through our developed support projects, apply all we do at increasing life chances, restoring human rights, protection, health, education and development of refugees.
8. Help establish tools that better support and allow UN Agencies and governments to better apply their services in a green economic and efficient structure.