The Women’s Collection is an exclusive, multifaceted program designed to empower Canadian women to make the right financial choices. The program combines education, networking, tools and resources, as well as Canada’s first Digital Investment Platform ad Solution developed and designed for women by women.
What We Believe
The Women’s Collection (“TWC”) was created with the fundamental belief that educating and empowering women is the key to economic growth, political stability, and social transformation. In support of this, we are operating as a For-Benefit organization in line with the United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals with a focus on the Women’s Empowerment Principles. We are joining this global initiative and are committed to developing and driving cause-based campaigns that support women both locally and internationally.
Who We Are
TWC will deliver the first female-focused, comprehensive, financial literacy and investment program designed to empower and engage women who want financial freedom and independence. We will help women gain the knowledge they need to define and realize their personal and familial goals. TWC aspires to become a trusted partner to an advocate for women who are looking to identify and act on the inherent power they possess.
Make the Right Financial Choices
No matter what stage of life you are in, there are always difficult financial choices. We want to help you make the right ones. By joining The Women’s Collection community, you will have access to an exclusive suite of tools and solutions that will guide you towards the financial future you desire.
Smart Money for Her
Unique online investing platform – the first platform designed specifically for Women in Canada
Goals-based approach – an intuitive way of investing that starts with the question: “what are you saving for?”
All required forms and signatures are managed electronically
How Does it Work?
Plan to meet your financial goals in just 4 easy steps
1. Choose and prioritize your goals
• Select from a list of pre-identified goals or create your own custom one
•Rank them in order of priority to customize your dashboard
2. Personalize your plan
• Determine the specifics about your goals and provide some personal information to establish when you will need your money and how much risk you are willing to take
• Educational tools are available to help guide you through your decision making
3. Receive a confirmation call
• An investment specialist will have a quick call with you before your funds are fully invested to ensure all your questions are answered
4. Check in on progress
• Your personalized dashboard and quarterly investment statements will show you how you are tracking against your goals